Make DonationsHelp us in our cause by donating and we'll make sure that your contribution is put to good use.
Join VolunteerJoin an enthusiastic group of people to help us during project execution.
Help SocietyPlay your positive role in the society and be rewarded with great self satisfaction and greater reward in the hereafter Insha'Allah.
How your Donations Impact Communities
Ever since our inception in 2013, Ujala E Pakistan has helped thousands of individuals by catering to their specific needs
- Numerous patients have been helped in their treatment against life threatning diseases ranging from hepatitis, brain tumor, heart issues etc.
- Every Ramadan, we arrange Grand Iftars daily for around 400+ people at '22 Number Chungi' located in Rawalpindi.
- Since 2017, we have been working in collaboration with 'Bachon Ka Ghar' to provide a comfortable home to around 35 orphans alongside arranging several recreational activities.
- Earthquake relief initiative was run to provide aid to the affected in Chitral district alongside rebuilding of a destroyed mosque.
- Schooling expenses are actively being covered for many children studying in prestigious schools like 'Allied School'.
- Regular distribution of ration to needy families alongside financial aid have also been actively worked upon.
- In collaboration with 'Sha'oor Society', relief packages were distributed to families in Jhang, Punjab region.
- We have provided the necessary means of marriage for at least 5 sisters.